Encik East | Create your badge
Instagram

Monday, February 23, 2009

only me.....

I am someone
I walked past a dead face
even though the person was alive...
I saw my eyes in the mirror
and cried at the sight...
I looked at a person
I didn¹t know
and I met a friend...
I got heads to turn
when I walked past...
I learned a lot about myself
when I lost a new friend....
I cried every tear in my body
when I thought about love....
I got hit bad
then got back in the ring...
I climbed a mountain of rocks
and saw an eagle fly over- head...
I heard terrible things about myself
when no one thought I was listening...
I realized I was strong
when I didn¹t cry when it hurt...
I found out who I was
when I was with someone else...
I thought I was lost forever
when a friend found me...
I held a life in my hand
and it was my own...
I was a pawn in someone else's game
so I surrendered to a brook...
I walked the fine line between surviving
and not wanting to survive...
I still am...
I am someone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

.:same script, diffrent cast:. .:aku insan yang tak punya apa-apa:.

Pages