Encik East | Create your badge
Instagram

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sometimes you're afraid to become a couple because you are afraid of losing what you already have with that person. But life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have, or could have had. No one waits forever.


whareee????
Sometimes I feel like I’m wasting all my time,waiting for my life to start.I’d rather trip and fall than never try.I don’t want to waste another day while the world goes by.I wanna live it, I wanna breathe it, I wanna feel it for myself.

No one can tell. It's kind of funny; it's really rather sad. You can walk around like normal, but feel like you're dying. Or like you're already dead. You can fake a smile and a laugh, and when your voice cracks, well, it's only in your head. You're the only one that hears it. People can be so naive. It still shocks me how no one notices.

I lie on the grass, breathing in the silence,listening to the night, looking up at the stars.I look up at the night sky and I wonder about life,about you, about why I'm here,and I look up at those cold,beautiful stars, so far away,and I realize life has never seemed so big.

Don't follow something you really mean with
"just kidding" to make things less awkward.
Make things awkward.
Make someone stand there fighting,
Without knowing what to say.
Because no matter how they react,
You put yourself out there, laid it on the table;
Poured out your soul.

Life is WAY to short to be unhappy and just walk threw life...let the seconds, minutes..hours...days...just pass u by...why not enjoy it..meet interesting people...learn new things..love life in general...no wonder teenagers these days are so stressed and alot are depressed..life is sad..its all about money and war and sex.

Being grown up isn't half as fun as growing up
These are the best days of our lives
The only thing that matters is just following your heart
And eventually you'll finally get it right

The only thing standing between me and total happiness is reality

Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances, you just have to live life to the fullest. laugh as much as you can, spend all your money, tell someone what they mean to you, tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someones hand, comfort a friend, pig out, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, smile till your face hurts, dont be afraid to take chances or fall in love...& most of all live in the moment cause when you look back someday knowing you have no regrets it's gonna be what

At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That's how we're made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.

Most people don't know who they are, that's why they lie. They're afraid someone else will figure it out before they do.

I realized that's how he makes me feel, not just safe, but happy. He makes me laugh, and I know he'll be there for me when I cry. He's always been there for me, and I'm just finally realizing how rare that is.

1 comment:

  1. dude...u dont have to copy n paste, but then i'm sure as hell that u dont even understand on what so ever that said inside it!!

    cam membodohkan diri namanya tu...iknow where the hell uve copied it!!

    ReplyDelete

.:same script, diffrent cast:. .:aku insan yang tak punya apa-apa:.

Pages